Saturday, August 2, 2014

Karen Batt Sharing Note 8/2/14

Dorothy ......please share this with all of our prayer warriors!

I normally get and read the local newspaper at my daughter's house (we babysit our great grandaughter while everyone goes to work) ...but this week our granddaughter is off due to her work force one week vacation time. So I had to go to my Father's house (he is 92 years old! God always blessed him!) And get his newspaper to enjoy reading our local paper.  I happen to read Thursday July 31, 2014 in the Annie's Mailbox in the Leisure Advice Section... And I was so blessed and yelling to God/Jesus/Holy Spirit how G R E A T and P O W E R F U L in the work that They (God/Jesus/Holy Spirit) have done....Bless this Pastor using his authority of God's Holy Words!  Enjoy reading this article from Annie's Mailbox!

Annie's Mailbox - Dear Annie: 
Can I add one more story to the replies to "Frustrated with Noise" about children crying in church? Many years ago, my family and I attended a large church in Groton, Conn. It was always packed to capacity. Sitting in front of us was another family with small children. As soon as the service started, the child who was sitting on his parent's lap started screaming demonically. I had never heard any human being scream that loudly. Neither parents made any attempt to quiet the child. They sat there like petrified stone.  

The child continued screaming as the preacher attempted to give his sermon. Even though he was using a microphone, he could not override the child's screaming. Suddenly, the preacher said in a booming voice: "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to be quiet!" The child stopped screaming instantaneously, and we didn't hear a peep out of him for the rest of the service. - C.  

I praise the Lord for this person "C" for writing this experience and sharing to all who will read "C's" comments. Let us go out with the Word of God and WIN this WAR with the devil and his evil workers. May God/Jesus/Holy Spirit be praised forever and ever because Satan's head was kicked so big and strong by the Name of Jesus Christ and by testimony of "C" in the Annie's Mailbox column.  

Go Forth with Power of Jesus' Name!

Sister Karen Batts
Peoria, Illinois

No comments: