Monday, September 22, 2014

#29 Sept 22 Prayer Requests & Praise Report

Psalm 30:1-4 “I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up, and has not made my foes to rejoice over me. O Lord my God I cried to thee, and thou hast healed me. O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.”

Pauline Braddy – She came home from 11 days stayed at the hospital. Her kidney report that one was good and the other kidney will be on cleaning machine. (Spell?)   On Saturday, Sept. 20th, we were surprised that John and Pauline came in the afternoon to the 45th History of Normal Deaf Church Anniversary and we all rejoiced with them. We had anniversary cake and it was a good fellowship.

9/21/14 – Audrey informed me that Pauline Braddy fell twice and had to be taken by 911 to the hospital on Sunday. Monday morning news from Audrey:  Her room is 1016 at the Comprehensive Care Center (new building with St. Joseph's Hospital) First floor. She has light stroke for sure and her kidney has infection. Audrey Corrington

Karen Tidd - 9/18/14 Hello I have serious unspoken prayer.  I really appreciate it and I need prayer for me find job soon.

Christine Mitchell - Hi hi, it is skin cancer so they are sending it to the cancer lab then will send him a letter re final result. We believe he'll get a good report though. Thank you for your prayers. Oh by the way Norm had his heart surgery yesterday. All went well yet he is in agony pain. May The Lord give him strength and healing in His Name. amen!  Will follow up on his progress. Thank you! Hugs Christine

Janet Haynes - Pray that the Lord will show me where He wants me to go.
Thank you.

Christine Mitchell - Praise report! Norm is out of ICU after heart surgery. He was in a lot of pain yet recuperating very well. May The Lord give him strength as he needed to walk around to get his bloom circulated . Thank you Lord for answering prayer. We give You all the glory Lord for Your goodness in Jesus Name. May The Lord give you wisdom with guidance of Holy Spirit during your workshop presentation. Love you and will pray for others as well. Hugs! [Dorothy: Thank you Christine, it went well!]

No comments: