Saturday, August 11, 2018

Hear My Prayer Verses

Psalm 4:1 "Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness, Thou has enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer (KJV). 

Psalm 5:3 "My voice Thou shalt hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning I will direct my prayer unto Thee, and will look up" (KJV).

Psalm 6:9 "The LORD has heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer,"

Psalm 17:1 KJV: "Hear the right, O LORD, attend to my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips."  NCV: "Lord, hear me begging for fairness; listen to my cry for help.  Pay attention to my prayer, because I speak the truth." 

Psalm 39:12 KJV: "Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not Thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with Thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were."
NCV: "LORD, hear my prayer, and listen to my cry.  Do not ignore my tears.  I am like a visitor with You.  Like my ancestors, I'm only here a short time." 

Psalm 54:2 "Hear my prayer, O GOD, give ear to the words of my mouth."

Psalm 55:17 "Evening, and morning, and at noon, I will pray, and cry aloud: and He shall  hear my voice." 

Psalm 61:1 "Hear my cry, O God, attend unto my prayer." 
Psalm 64:1 "Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy."
Psalm 65:2 " O Thou that hear prayer, unto Thee shall all flesh come."

Note: I just "caught up" day to day verse and there's more to come. When I don't see answer to prayer yet, I uses this for prayer time.

Dorothy Callies
August 11, 2018 

No comments: