Monday, September 17, 2012

Hope Series 1

Verse for Today:

"But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait
for it with perseverance." Romans 8:25

Prayer for Today:

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that I put my hope in you
when I do not see the answer to prayers yet. Teach me to
wait on you since I know you have a plan. Teach me to
wait with perseverance, not giving up easily, but to keep
trusting in you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Song for Today: The Solid Rock

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
On Christ, the Solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.
(Edward Mote, Sing His Praise)

May the Lord put a song in your heart today be lifted
up in Jesus' name. Amen!

Dorothy

No comments: