Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hope Series 3

Verse for Today:

"For thou in thee, O Lord, do I hope: thou
will hear, O Lord my God." Psalm 38:15

Prayer for Today:  O Lord God, 
Be not far from me, O Lord, and hear my 
prayer. I put my hope in you when everything
around me was failing. I rely on you because 
you are my Lord, you are my God, and you
are my Father whom I could trust. Help my friends
to put their trust in you completely and rest in your 
arm of love, knowing that all things work together 
for good in Jesus' name, I pray, amen!

Chorus for Today: Keep On Believing 

Keep on believing, God will answer prayer;
Keep on believing, never despair;
Tho' you be heavy laden and 
     burdened down with care, 
Remember God still loves you
     and He answers prayer. 
(Inspiring Choruses)

May the Lord bless you real, real good! 

Dorothy

No comments: