Wednesday, June 25, 2014

#20 June 25, 2014 Prayer Request & Testimony

 6/25/14 – Dianne Oppriecht’s roommate, Janet Jordan’s mother is dying anytime. Janet needs prayer support and strength from the Lord to endure her mom soon passing. 

Dianne gave a testimony how a neighbor noticed that her loose door was left open a long time so the neighbor called the police station to check it out. Two cops came in with open door and saw Dianne felt asleep and one of the cop woke her up. Dianne test her diabetic and it was too low so she drank the juice. The cops waited 15 minute to be sure she is okay. One of her cat, Snoopy was out and the cops had fun chasing the Snoopy cat back to the house. Dianne was surprised that her dog and the second cat stayed with Dianne. Janet usually was home to watch her, but she was with her dying mom since last week. So God send “angels” through neighbor and two cops to help her. It was awesome how God, through others save Dianne’s life. 

6/25/14 – June Ault of PA is home from the hospital and nursing home. This week she called me and said she was better, but she still needs prayer for her dizziness. She feels weak and need strength. She is 76 and she looks good for her age. 

6/25/14 – Ruth Eckstein’s grandson-in-law, Chris passed away so pray for family’s comfort. Ruth is doing all right.

6/25/14 – Audrey Corrington - My Mom will have to get bypass surgery on Wednesday, June 25th in early morning at 8 am.  After surgery will have to stay in ICU for 24 hours.  She will stay in the hospital for 3 to 5 days.  Pray for the surgery doctors to give them wise to fix the blockages.  They have four bad blockages and maybe 5th.  Pray for her. Audrey

6/25/14 - Melinda Gerstein - Prayer Request: Please pray that my book will be publish and financial cost for service fees. Melinda

6/24/14 – Karen Batts/Peoria, Illinois - I just find out that a well known female interpreter in Jacksonville, Illinois is need of prayer.... She is not asking for prayer...but I am asking for prayer about her... Please pray for her... I cannot say what is wrong with her, but she needs God's help!  Please pray that God heal her body, mind, soul, and strength ....This is unspoken prayer request. Thank you all for your strong support in prayer and praying for those you do not know but will spend the time to pray for them anyway...I love your true love for all people...thank you so much in praying for this interpreter. Karen

6/23/14 – Bea Fitzpatrick – Please pray me. I have problem with my lower back cramps/pains on left lower back, arthritis on left back and knee and right shoulder by accident alone in home.  I could not walk because of my hips pains. My high blood pressure was almost bad. Pray for my lower back, and my arthritis to be healed. Thank you. 
6/23/14 – Alice Hodgson need prayer for her husband, Fred has bad tinnitus, loud rings in his ear. Doctor cannot do anything for him and his eyes. I need prayer for my eyes have glaucoma. My old glasses is 7 or 8 years old same, but eyes doctor said I have little change, but not bad. Soon need new eye glasses. I need prayer for healthy eyes. Alice

6/23/14 – Lucy Schmidt – I was sick from stomach and heartburn wow very painful then headache suddenly body ache for two days but I still feel fair to watch out what I eat. I cough serious for two weeks. I feel better and cough is in good control. Image that?!?!?!


No comments: