Monday, June 30, 2014

#21 June 30 Prayer Request & Praise Report

Paula Hardy of Canada - I have a large stone in my right kidney. I'm waiting for my appointment with doctor in the hospital on July 18th to blast the stone out. Thank you for thinking of me. Paula

Kim Murphy – Needs prayer for her financial need. Let’s join in prayer with her.

Suzy Newman – Terry’s wife, has a bad sore throat and cough. Please pray for her.

Audrey Corrington – [Dorothy for Audrey] Audrey’s mom’s bypass surgery on her heart came out okay. Pray for speedy recovery. Her father’s eye has tunnel vision and his eyes has narrow down to where he could not see much. He depends on his wife a lot and now he is helpless without her guide. Please pray for God’s guidance to what to do with her father. Her brother also inherit her father’s tunnel vision. Please pray that the curse be broken from passed on to her brother and heal his eyes in Jesus’ name. The doctor is now concerned that Audrey need to be check up with her heart earlier because her grandmother had heart bypass surgery, and now her mother had one. It is likely that Audrey might inherit from two generations and now Doctor wants to prevent this on Audrey. Please pray for Audrey’s generation’s heart/health problem be broken and set her free and be healed completely in Jesus’ name.

Marlene Heberling’s friend, Carole was in hospital with vomiting and being very sick for several days and they haven’t find what the problem was yet. Please pray.

Dallas Bennewitz of Rockford, IL – Still has problem with eczema because he kept itching some part of his body even though the Doctor gave him special lotion to use for dry eczema. He forgets to put lotion on his eczema. What Dallas need is a miracle not to feel itching and to keep him from leaving sores from scratching. [ Dorothy: I called Betty Jo on VP and said that there’s a little improvement, but not much due to his scratching problem so please pray for him. Also his eye sight did not get worse, but need improvement. Thank you for prayers.]

Tricia Bowman – Praise Report: On June 20th, at home, I had dropped my hearing aid by accident and I had vision problem and it was hard for me to see. I had to kneel and looked closely, but I could not find it.  Cindy came to help me to look for it, but she was not able to find it. I was concerned. I gave up trying so hard. So I asked Dorothy for prayer help since it was personal. On June 23, I decided to use my cane to collect under furniture and feel my way around and behold, I found it. I was relief and I thank God for guiding me where to find it. PTL! [Dorothy phrased her story]

Lucy Schmidt of Wisc – Praise Report: Finally before land of CA I was healed completely! Hallelujah! [She had pain in her body and cough terribly, but she went ahead by faith and flew to California to attend World Deaf Assembly of God for the week. She report a week later since she got busy all week. PTL! Thank you for your prayer chains.]

If you have any need for us to pray for you, please let us know. We are more than happy to pray for you. Let us trust Him! Dorothy

No comments: