Monday, October 13, 2014

#31 Oct 13 Prayer Requests

#31 October 13 2014 Prayer Requests and Praise Report by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 34:3 KJV: “O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.”

Praise Reports:
Lucy Schmidt gave amazing praise report concerning her son, Nick. Nick has greatly improved to where he became restless and wants to go home. But the Doctor has more work to do on Nick so continue to pray for Nick. Lucy decided to stay a little longer to be with Nick at Lancaster, California. So pray for Lucy’s strength to stay strong in the Lord.

Pauline Braddy is now in Rehab/Nursing Home for her exercise and her husband, John gave a glowing report that Pauline has improved tremendously. The therapist was amazed how much she has improved so much during her exercise time. She looks so happy and is very talkative. Please continue to pray for her left arm to become strong again. [She had mild stroke.]

Prayer Requests:
Martha Clements: I need prayers really bad. I have severe arthritis and I am not doing well. It is in my hands, in my left knee, in my back, and in my right thigh/hip.  Now i am in constant pain as well as loss of bladder control. I received news that i might still have UTI after 3 months of treatment. I will hear from doctor about this urine test. My pain in my body has become unbearable to the point of where i cry out to God for help and healing. Please dear partners pray for me urgently. I am trusting God to hear your prayers. Thank you! Martha

Kathryn McGillem send report from her Ass. Pastor Keith Templeton: Hello all prayer warriors, Begin prayers for Vonda Templeton who will have thyroid surgery on Tuesday Oct. 28, 2014. Not sure how long she’ll be in hospital.  Not sure what the doctors will find.  Not sure if they can save her voice box. One thing I am sure about. Jesus is Lord, he can do anything.  There’s nothing too hard for God.  I’m believing for a miracle. Please add Vonda to prayer list.

Betty Jo Bennewitz gave report that her husband Dallas’ eyes are going down. He will see his vision doctor. What he need is a miracle for his eyes. He is over 80 years old.

If I miss anything, let me know.

No comments: