Tuesday, October 14, 2014

#32 Oct 14 Prayer Requests

Kathryn McGillem of Indiana: My son, Mike will have surgery on his kidney problem on Oct. 22. And my brother-in-law, Edward had surgery for his bladder cancer few times. I am trusting on God who is our best Doctor.

Amy Pringle of Indiana: Morning! Thank you for the prayer requests. I have a praise report - I finally have a job! As a case coordinator at Vocational Rehab. Totally not what I expected, but obviously God had other plans! I start on Tuesday, October 14. Pray for me since it is out of my comfort zone but trusting God to guide me throughout. Thank you so much for the prayer I requested last spring. 

Dorothy Callies: On Oct. 13, I went to my family doctor to check up on few things that I have problem with. He referred me to my “old surgeon” who would need to check it again since the last three years. I am waiting for the surgeon to call me. Right now, I need prayer for God to give the doctor wisdom to handle my case. It is personal so I would wait and find out more information.  

No comments: