Saturday, November 22, 2014

#34 Nov 22 Praise Report

#34 November 22, 2014 - Report and Prayer Requests by Dorothy
Psalm 126:3b “The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.”

Lucy Schmidt came home from Lancaster, California about a week ago since Nick was now at home and he was getting better. Lucy send a text message and said, “From my son Nick’s message.”

Nick: “Good news! I can drive again and my neurosurgeon at UCLA was very happy with my progress with recovery! He was impressed how quick I am recovering!!! Awesome!!!”

Nick asked Lucy: “Will u please info I am much appreciated power in prayer from people’s unity agree believe God heal that I am very inspire from the people unity prayer become power. I am deeply grateful for them. God bless His people who volunteered to pray for me.”

Janet Memenga had another knee surgery completed and now she has lost 30 pounds. She looks wonderful because she had asked the deaf church and also the pastor to come and pray for her before the surgery. She believes that God would answer prayer for her speedy recovering and she is doing well. She wants to thank you for your marvelous prayer answered. She is looking forward to go back to work at State Farm.

Dorothy Callies: I am requesting your prayer since I will be seeing Surgeon this Nov. 26 to check and discuss the case. It is personal so please wait. Also just pray for my glaucoma eyes to get better.

Sandy Nieukirk is requesting your prayer since she will have surgery on her right eye to remove the blood clot on Thursday, Dec. 4th. She would not be able to work for 7 days. She works part time at Federal Express.

No comments: