Monday, November 24, 2014

Prayer Request for 11/24 & Shelley's prayers

Carol Staples of Maine - Prayer Request:
Please pray for my brother Edison Doughty for Nov. 24 surgery on his right knee.  He had surgery on his left knee last month.  It was hard for me to practice walking daily.  I am 6 years older than him.  He needs lots of prayers please.  Thank you for all your prayers for my dear brother.  He believes in prayers.  God bless you all abundantly.

Shelley Guinn's prayer: Let's pray...
Father, I am praying for Edison to recover well from the knee surgery. I believe You are working in his life now, restoring health in his body. Thank You for revealing the power of Your words that change water to wine, heal the lame to walk, give sight to blind and many, many more miracles. Thank You for Edison believing You and the power of prayers in Your name. Help him to believe more. In Jesus' trusting name that is above every name, amen and amen.

No comments: