Monday, March 9, 2015

#9 Mar. 9, 2015 Prayer Requests

#9 March 9, 2015 - Prayer Requests Provided by Dorothy Callies

Prayer: In all these things, Lord, I give thanks and we continue to trust in You, in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!

March 10, Ruby Stecca of DVC: I have a prayer request for David.  He is scheduled to have a complete knee replacement surgery on March 25th.

March 9, Dorothy Callies: Just today, I met with the Surgeon Doctor to find out the time of surgery and learned that it had to be cancelled because the Surgeon has not heard from my Health Insurance for approval of the surgery. When I called the Health Insurance, they said that it had been denied because of the lack of information. Both Doctors have not had a chance to discuss the details that the Health Insurance need to know. Both sides are waiting for each other. So meanwhile, I am asking for prayer that only God could resolved this issues. So no surgery until then. For now, I am fine and comfortable. It is just a small nuisance that I pray that it would be resolved soon. Many thanks for your prayers.

Dorothy: By the way, I asked Alice Hodgson, just how old she is when she was skating. She is 76 years old and loves to skate! Wow! Now she is going through physical therapy for her shoulder. Her daughter forbid her to ever skate again. Alice was disappointed. She loves to skate. Please pray for her speedy strength in her shoulder. Thanks!

March 7, Karen Tidd: Just want say a prayer for my future son in law who is oversea in Afghanistan. We all want him home before the wedding in Sept.  Prayer go out to my daughter who is worry and concerns over him.   Asking God to protect over him and bring him home. Blessing. Karen Tidd
 
March 7, Martha Clements: My knee is very painful and very difficult to move, to climb, to get in tub, etc. Please pray for me. I went to see my Doctor for injection, but he can only give me a different kind of injection for five weeks, which is one injection per week. I have to drive 17 miles each way. I need prayers for strength and support from God. I try to use Aleve and hope it will helps. Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate it. Martha



No comments: