Wednesday, April 29, 2015

#12 April 29, 2015 Dot's Testimony & Prayers

#12 April 29, 2015 - Prayer Requests & Testimony – by Dorothy Callies

April 2015: Beatrice Fitzpatrick of Indiana Pray for Ronald, my brother, who attend to dialysis three times a week every 4 hours, suffer with cramps with calves and arms fingers after dialysis. Pray for Ronald since he has so many needs. I prayed for him to know Jesus as his personal friend and Savior.

April 29, 2015: Dorothy Callies of Illinois: I know you have been praying for me since March 11 when my healthcare Insurance denied the coverage for fistula surgery. There were several phone calls between my doctor and the insurance and me. My appeals went through and a week later until April 24, the Insurance called to say that they accept the coverage and to go ahead with the surgery. So I met the Doctor today and he explained the procedure of “plug” and it should be helpful so I am scheduled for surgery on Tuesday morning on May 12th.

So my prayer is believing for a miracle that everything would be resolved so thank you for praying for me that the health insurance would approved. 

Dorothy's Devotion:
You know what was interesting? The whole month’s theme was about “Nothing!” Manna after manna I saw God’s Word with varies theme on “nothing” and one of them was “nothing was impossible with God.” So I kept believing for a miracle and it came even when it took longer than normal. The doctor said that perhaps my insurance thought I might give up, but I kept calling them time after time. Until I asked them if they had the right phone number of my doctor and mine. That was when it came the breakthrough of contacts. A week later, the insurance approved!
So now I am praying the blood of Jesus over everything to make sure Satan has no room for interference.

Shelley Guinn of Canada: Don’t forget to pray for her since her surgery is scheduled on Friday, May 1st. We are believing a miracle of healing for her as well. For details look up the network on: http://deafprayerpartners.blogspot.com/

God really bless you today!
The Lord is greatly to be praised. We thank You Father in heaven for everything You have done for us. We praise You. We thank You. We love You. We worship You. You are awesome! Amen!

No comments: