Thursday, May 7, 2015

Shelley Guinn's Good News!

Thank you Dorothy and team for praying. Give God the glory!

Praise God! I came home the day after surgery. It was a two hour surgery and it went well. My mother in law came and waited all day for me. She told me later that there was fire of some sorts in the surgery room where I was being operated on. The hospital had alarm going on and doors were locked temporarily. I don't know the full details but God was with me. My mother in law was overly worried. Then all went okay afterwards.

I was told by my doctor the next day that she found my uterus with fibroids larger than the results have had shown and removed it through vagina instead of belly button as planned. She ripped my vagina a bit in the process. I woke up to full of air in the belly area and was finding hard to breathe comfortably and now the air is nearly gone and my belly is nearly to its normal size. I'm thankful to be able to breathe better. I look forward to full recovery where I am breathing regularly and normally. God is good and faithful.

I thank God that I have no pain in the womb area throughout the recovery process. I took no pain meds. I am also thankful to Him that I am sleeping better at nights now. I am walking better and gaining strength as well.

I am looking at the digestive system and am seeking God for His direction and healing. I am off work for 6 weeks.

Blessings

No comments: