Saturday, September 8, 2018

Friend 8/8/18

Psalm 119:76 - I interpret this: 
Lord, I pray to You, You are merciful and kindness.  These are my comfort as You have promised Your Word to me as Your friend, not as a servant. 

Jesus said in John 15:13-17 NCV
"The greatest love a person can show is to die for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you.  I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what is doing.  But I call you, friends, because I have made known to you everything I heard from My Father.

You did not choose Me; I chose you.  And I gave you this work: to go and produce fruit that will last.  Then the Father will give you anything you ask for in My name.  This is My command:  Love each other."

Personal Journal from Dorothy Callies
Sept. 8, 2018 

No comments: