Monday, September 3, 2018

It Is Good! 9/3/18

Psalm 119:71 "It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn Thy statutes."
NCV: It was good for me to suffer so I would learn Your demands.

This verse impressed me. Why?  It took suffering to learn His Laws, His Words and His demands.  This is what make me want to write His famous chapter 119 of the greatest Psalm.

 Quote from devotion says: Psalm 119 celebrates the POWER and NECESSITY of God's Words in our lives.  It lights our path (v. 105), revives our souls (v. 107), and guards our steps (v.110). 

Through the Scriptures we find wisdom, guidance, life and joy.  Psalm 119:111 "Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

From personal Journal of Dorothy Callies 
September 3, 2018 

No comments: