Monday, October 28, 2013

How Lovely Tabernacle

Bread Verse by Dorothy Callies

Psalm 84:1 “How lovely is your tabernacle, O Lord of hosts!” (NIV)

“Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young—even Your altars, O Lord of hosts, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in Your house; they will be praising You. For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand.

I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in You!” (Psalm 84:3,4,10,11,12).

“Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee” (Ps.84:4 kjv). Those who go to the house of the Lord seeking His presence will receive His blessing. This blessing includes the nearness of God, a renewed spiritual strength, answered prayer, and grace, glory and goodness.

Song: Reverence My Temple

Reverence my temple,
I am the Lord.
He hath commanded
Thus in His Word.
Help me, dear Master,
Reverent to be;
Make all my service
Pleasing to Thee.

(Inspiring Choruses)

No comments: