Tuesday, January 20, 2015

#03 Jan 20 Shelly's Anointing Prayers

#03 Jan 20 2015 Shelly Guinn’s Anointing Prayers

1/20/15 Brenda Harness: Please add me to prayers.  I still don't have a job. Though I signed up with a temp agency. I had bronchitis for 3 weeks. It is better, with antibiotics, but I still have a cough. Love you, Brenda

1/17/15 Mary Tomasian: I had surgery on left foot this past Monday. Now to wait for good month til therapy to walk. Remind me of 5 years ago when I couldn’t walk. Lord, give me strength n patience. I would like to be independent again? Smile. Mary T.  

Dorothy: I asked Shelly Guinn for Anointing Prayer.
Shelly: Let's pray for Brenda and Mary.

For Brenda: Father, You love taking care of birds that You have created in the beginning. You have reminded us again in Scriptures that we are worth more than a sparrow and that You care for us deeply. Every time Brenda sees a bird, let her be reminded of Your love. I pray for Brenda who is Your child to cast her care to You, leave it there with You, not to take it back to herself again, and trust You completely to meet her needs. Let Your peace be strong in Brenda right now. Renew her mind that You love her deeply and are her Provider. Thank You that You see Brenda and are moving to provide her the right job.  Thank You that Brenda is on the mend. She is free of bronchitis and cough, in Jesus' mighty name. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Jesus.

(Please have Brenda take probiotics after antibiotics are done, so that her intestines have good bacteria working again - plain whole yoghurt has plenty of probiotics which she can sweeten with raw / unpasteurized honey or she can buy living probiotics pills at the health food store and take them with healthy food - blessings)

For Mary: Father, Thank You for Your ongoing life and power in Your Word. Every time Mary reads and meditates Your word, show her how much she is loved. Gently remind Mary that resting at Your feet is a blessed time that counts for all eternity. I ask You to do a new thing in her, removing old thoughts of past surgery experiences to Your higher thoughts of healing, life and power. Let her receive complete healing to her left foot so that she can walk independently as a healed person. Thank You for Your great mercy and healing flowing to Mary right now. In Jesus' loving name I believe and pray, amen and amen.

No comments: