Sunday, January 18, 2015

#02 Shelly's Anointed Prayer & New Prayer Request 1/18/15

1/18/15 Shelly Guinn’s Anointed Prayer for Barbara Lloyd, Hedy's Friend: 

Father, I am joining all now praying for Barb. Thank You that You are still on the throne and will be returning soon. Thank You also for conquering the evil one by crushing his head. 

I pray for the outpouring of Your wisdom to the doctors now to identify the problem correctly and treat it completely. Let the doctors move quickly with excellent results.
I pray for Your peace to reign powerfully in Barb letting her know she can trust You right now. Give her the vision of healing and help her to see herself healed in Christ. 

Thank You for hearing this prayer and bringing Your words to pass in Barb's life.
In Jesus' name that is above all names. Boil-like / skin irritation, get out of Barb's body now. Praise Jesus for His healing name that is hers. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Jesus.

1/16/15 Hedy Miller for Barb Lloyd, her friend: I want to give you an update on Barb, She is still in a lot of pain from the boil on her stomach but now it is not the size of an half a dollar. Now it is about 6 inches across.The doctors have not yet been able to identify it. She has to drive about 30 miles per day to have the area repacked with the gauze and new medicine. She is so sick from the pain that she can't eat. [PRAYER  WARRIORS TO PLEASE PRAY FOR HER, TOO.  So I am asking you all to pray for her too.] Thank you and God Bless you. Love and prayers, Hedy

New Prayer Request: 

1/17/15 Mary Tomasian: I had surgery on left foot this past Monday. Now to wait for good month til therapy to walk. Remind me of 5 years ago when I couldn't walk. Lord give me strength n patience. I would like to be independent again! Smile. Mary T

No comments: