Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Need Prayers 10/18

Isaiah 53:5 "... with His stripes we are healed." 
 
Bea Fitpatrick of Indiana needs your prayer for her physical need colon healing and God guidance in finance needs.  Bea.

Dianne Oppreicht of Wisc needs your prayer for her shingles to be healed completely. Also other needs in her body such as painful legs since she cannot take any pain pills due to side effect. Dianne.

Jane Loveland of Utah fell and broke bone below her pelvic, went to hospital to get it fix and now in Rehab for recovery.  Please pray for her speedy recovery.  Dorothy

Dorothy Callies of Illinois: please pray for our Evangelism training several students with 15 Lessons, The Christian Life Notes that they will grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. Their goal is to be able to teach some day.

Tony Callies of Illinois: Please pray for Tony to maintain his good health.

Lucy Schmidt of Wisc:  Please pray for Lucy as lay Pastor who is going through a very heavy persecution from one of the deaf.  Please pray for this person who needs deliverance.

June Ault of PA: Please pray for my tongue since I cannot taste any food when I eat.  I desperately need healing. I would appreciate your prayer very much. I have other problems in my body, but for now greatest need is my "dead tongue" and I want to have my "taste" back.  Thank you. June.

Dorothy Callies:  ADD PRAYER: I just started to have coughing very badly and need your prayer for healing of my sinus related to throat ticklish. I noticed month of October is pollen month from corn fields and this usually happened to me and ... and ... it is the month of "attack" upon Christians so be aware and protect yourself in the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen! Appreciate your prayers.


Prayer Song
Whisper a prayer in the morning,
Whisper a prayer at noon.
Whisper a prayer in the evening,
So keep your heart in tune.
(Inspiring Choruses)

God bless you!

Dorothy

No comments: