Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Partners in Prayer for you 10/19

From Maria Rothstein:
Shalom, Shalom!
May I encourage each of you to take authority over whatever it is you need prayer for?  We in the Body are delighted to support one another in prayer and in other ways. However, Yahshua (Jesus) gave each of us (believers) authority over the powers of darkness, forces of nature, sickness/disease and one other thing which at the moment I cannot recall.  Take authority! Tell that sickness to go in Yahshua's Name.  The Word says, "submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee".   First, we submit to God which includes true repentance for our sins and surrender all to Him.  After we do that, we are to resist the devil. Simply stand on God's Word and say, "NO!" to satan and his cohorts.  Once you have done both of these things the devil must flee.  Hope this encourages you.  
Blessings,
Maria Rothstein


From Karen Batts:
I will pray all of my brothers and sisters in the Lord......

This one is for Dianne Oppreicht..... I completely understand being attack by SHINGLES....I had it 4 times!    I too cannot take much medication for it....Pastor Terry and Suzy Newman shared me one item that GREATLY HELPED me to live through it.....  It is E-OIL 30,000 IU.
Find it in Walgreen or CVS  "NATURAL VITAMIN -NATURES BOUNTY". You must read its direction on it bottle.  This really cut down nerves itching and feeling like you are losing your mind with high itching that is so painful... This E-OIL saved my life! You just put this oil on your skin where it itches that have no scab on it.... It will amazing calm it down! LOVE THIS OIL?

Wish you well... Will pray for you! 
Karen Batts 
Peoria, Illinois

No comments: