Thursday, October 27, 2016

Prayer Requests 10/27

27 October 2016 Prayer Requests submitted by Dorothy Callies

Eugene Robbins of Rockford, IL:
Hello Dorothy and tony good morning.   I ask u prayer for me my mom pass away last week, this Friday funeral home on Oct. 28 and prayer for my 2 sisters and 1 brother and me give strength and comfortable. Ok thank.   Eugene

Karen Smith of MN:
HI.  I'm recovering from the sprained ankle.  I can walk but my ankle and knee are still stiff. I'm wearing a lightweight elastic brace underneath my sock.  Craig was in the hospital 4 days getting antibiotics through IV and came home Sunday.  Pray for his recovery.  He needs to keep his leg wrapped with gauze.  Karen 

Martha Clements of Rantoul, IL:
Dorothy, I am sending you a prayer request. Bill and I lost our interpreter and a pastor a beloved pastor who truly preached truth to us every Sunday. They left our church to go back to Missouri, so we are in desperate need for a new interpreter and a new pastor. We thank you for praying for us. We are the only deaf couple in our hearing church, no other deaf.

And also we have been hosting Deaf Game Night once a month on a last Friday, we are still hosting, and it will be on Oct. 28th, and November 25th. There will be no Deaf Game Night in December due to the last Friday, it will be New Year's Eve, so no deaf Game Night. I will make a new schedule for 2017. Thank you for praying for us. God be with all of us with prayer requests.  Martha Clements

No comments: