Saturday, December 1, 2007

History of Fresh Manna

Dorothy:
Good morning! Do you ever wonder how the
Fresh Manna From Heaven started? It began
with a verse, ".. exhort one another daily.."
Heb. 3:13 kjv. ".. encourage one another daily.."
niv. So I prayed, "Lord, how do I and the deaf
people exhort or encourage one another daily while
we live apart from the Deaf?" Soon after that,
the Lord began to speak to my heart to start Fresh
Manna. At first I had no clue as to how to begin.
Gradually, Holy Spirit grew on me to become
more aware of Him. Holy Spirit would bring new
things through verse or reading or bring memory of
songs I had not sang for a long time. So Fresh
Manna from heaven was born.

What Fresh Manna means to me?
Holy Spirit keeps me alive, keeps the inner rivers
of life flowing out from me to you. And you to
others. I pray that Fresh Manna will bless you
as it has already blessed me greatly.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you for being
the Author of Fresh Manna from Heaven. Thank you
for giving me this talent and I pray that we Deaf
people will be able to produce and grow fruits
spiritually and return to You with gainful
talents, like the Parable with Talents.
Bless all of us in Jesus' Name. Amen.