Sunday, December 2, 2007

Manna Research

Dorothy:
I reviewed some of Fresh Manna and
I really enjoy the fruits of the labor. I am
sure you might wonder why was the title
called, "Fresh Manna"? There is a
story of Moses and the people who
wandered in the wilderness for 40 years.
Do you ever wonder where did they get food
in the desert to feed 2 millions people?
God had the solution to the "food" problem.
God send "Manna" from heaven for "food" for
40 years. They rose up early in the morning
to gather enough manna for each person per
day except the sixth day, they double it and
bake it enough for two days (6th and 7th day).
Jesus talked about being the Bread of Life.
He told the people that Manna that God
send to Moses' people and they perished.
But if they "eat" the Manna which is Jesus
Himself, they would live forever.

In the year of 2006, Jesus shared with me,
the idea of starting the Fresh Manna From
Heaven in home page website. Eventually, I
learned how the Fresh Manna works and love
it. If you made a mistake yesterday, God's
grace and mercy are new every morning just
like He send "Manna" to Moses' people every
day except the 6th day is double "Manna".
So Jesus is our Fresh Manna From Heaven.
I really love this, don't you?

Research about "Manna" lists:
Exodus 16:15-27, 16:31-35
Numbers 11:7-9
Psalm 78:23-25
John 6:31-35, 6:48-51, 6:58
Hebrews 9:4
Revelation 2:17

I pray that this will greatly blessed you as
I have been blessed by Jesus Christ, Our
Fresh Manna From Heaven, indeed!