Monday, December 31, 2007

Frankincense: Part 2 of Incense 6

Question was: Why did God choose specific spices?
Stacte, onycha, and galbanum are three spices plus
one spice is frankincense. The answer was already
given: now the three speak of prayer, worship and
spirit, plus one was Christ Himself. Our different
kinds of prayers, plus Christ, the Intercessor,
who prays to the Father for us. Our prayers are
like the spices plus Christ, altogether went into
the Golden Censer, the burning coal, that causes
the spices to bring out the smoke from the incense.

Many Deaf questions: Why do I have to pray? Where
does my prayers go? What is the value of the prayers?
Do I need to be smart to be able to pray? When I
pray, does it vanished into thin air? And many more.
Now, my friends, after studying these "INCENSE", I
pray that your eyes be opened to understand that all
your questions are being answered from the Scripture
about prayers, the Incense in Revelation 8:3-4.

This is the end of Incense Series. There are much to
be given about the Tabernacle, the Golden Altar, the
Golden Censer and the High Priest, the Intercessor.
I have already done the incense part. You might want
to look into other sources of information about the
Tabernacle.

I hope you have enjoyed the Incense: Stacte, Onycha,
Galbanum and Frankincense. I pray that you have been
enriched through this studies. I pray that your prayers
will be greater than before because now you know that
your prayer becomes an incense before the throne of God.

I wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and may God bless you richly
in Jesus' name. Now you know this is Frankincense spice.