Wednesday, April 2, 2014

# 2 April 2 Prayer List

 PRAYER REQUEST LIST # 2 - APRIL 2, 2014 by Dorothy Callies

JEREMIAH 33:3 “CALL TO ME, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU, AND SHOW YOU GREAT AND MIGHTY THINGS …”

I remember I watched Benny Hinn program and I want to lay hand on the TV for my personal prayer need, but Holy Spirit spoke to me, "Wait." So I waited. Then I flew with Monika Couch to Maryland for Deaf Ladies Retreat (year ?). On Sunday morning, Monika called me for prayer deliverance and this time, all the deaf ladies joined together as learning "on hand experience intercession" for me. Three times, I was prayed for and I was healed from "right neck, like an eagle's claw;" "top head pressure when it gets cold since teenager" result of sinus drainage and I felt the "tender-heart from Holy Spirit" doves sitting on top of my both shoulders (told me to stop picking on someone and to be tender.)

Then God spoke to me, "I want Deaf ladies to pray for you to show you that I still care for the Deaf ladies." Then after that all the ladies gathered around for Monika and me to pray for them and there was a greater break through on Sunday morning because on Saturday night, some of the ladies were not able to get through 100% until after they learned to pray for me on Sunday morning. Then God answered their prayers and all of them received healing and deliverance. It was an awesome experience to watch God at work among us.

Key Verse: Isaiah 40:8, KJV “… the word of our God shall stand for ever.”
Healing Verse: Mark 11:24, NKJV Jesus said, “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” 

Date                  Name                                                Prayer Request:
3/29/14    Martha Clements of IL      Please pray for me since Dec. 31, I had surgery for 3rd time on my hip muscle but my heart stopped. And they defib my heart which caused chest pain and since that time I have breathing problems and back pain. Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Medicare rejected the request for surgery on my back. So I need healing on my hip, breathing problems, and back pain. Thank you for praying for me. May God bless all healings for all the deaf who loves the Lord. I love you all! Please pray for the deaf communities who do not know Jesus as their Savior. It is very soon that He is coming. Let's be more than just a prayer warrior, but be anxious to preach the gospel to the deaf! Look up to the air and watch and listen for the trumpets!!! Martha
3/29/14    Suzy Newman of IL           Need my mom strength same as my sister Niki, I want healing from arthritis on my hands. Suzy

3/29/14   Anne Potter of                      Pray for inner and outer healing for me.

3/29/14  Alice Hodgson of SC   Thank you. Yes, God answer their prayer. Let you know that Fred Hodgson will have eye laser for cataracts next 3 weeks. Pray for him. Thank you. Blessings. Alice.

No comments: