Saturday, April 26, 2014

#8 April 27, 2014 Prayer Request

#8 April 27, 2014 - Prayer Request, Joint Prayer, Prayer Answered & Comments.

Matthew 18:19 NIV, “Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

When I opened the emails, I lay my hand as touching over the prayer requests, I am agreeing with your prayer. Jesus promised that even if it is just two people praying, as touching anything, even over the emails, it shall be done. But think there are more of you than just two, Jesus promised to be there with you. Hallelujah to His Word. This is wonderful to hold that words of Jesus. May the Lord touched you and healed you in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!! Dorothy

4/26/14 - Pippa White – Hi! A prayer request is that we will have a revival weekend in the first weekend of May with James Parker, our guest speaker. Please pray for James’s anointing sermon. Thank you so much. I want you to know that God is so good to you and bless you for doing these prayer requests. Blessings! Pippa [Dorothy: Thank you Pippa, that is sweet]

4/26/14 – Lucy Schmidt - Amen I agree all their pray. I read old test Deut. 28:1-14 obedience make us the blessings! Lovely verses. Now we are in Indiana close to Indianapolis. Hurray! Praise The Lord. Lovely quiet worship to looking beautiful nature. Hugs tight, Lucy

4/26/27 – Christine Mitchell of Winnipeg, CAN - Hi, I pray The Lord to anointed you in your ministry and to give you strength and wisdom. Thank you for all those devotionals and prayer request. May we give Him all the glory forever and ever. I love you! Christine [Dorothy: Thanks Christine!]

4/26/14 – Martha Clements - Dot, please pray for me for I want to start living a crucified life to please my Lord, and for my husband Bill who will be having an eye surgery for cataracts on both eyes on May 6th & 20th. Thank you all who prays for us. May God walk with you! Martha

4/26/14 – Margie - Hi!  I need prayer of healing that my back and knees are bothering me a lot due to arthritis.  Thank you, Jesus for His healing through this prayer support group and bless them all. Margie [Dorothy: Agreed with you, Margie]

4/26/14 – Anne Potter - Urgent Prayer! Ina is having severe pains on left side. Surgery was a month ago. We have to go back north to see her doctor. 

4/26/14 – Gloria Myers - Prayers going up, Lives being touch. PTL for hearing our prayers 
Thank you Lord for interceding our prayers. [Dorothy: Agreed with you, Gloria]

No comments: