Saturday, April 26, 2014

#7 Updated April 26, 2014 Prayer Request

#7 April 26, 2014 – Comments, Joint Prayer, Prayer Request, and Prayer Answered.

Psalm 9:3, NIV, “My enemies turn back; they stumble and perish before You.” Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for turning all our enemies of sickneses, problems, pains, strokes, etc that they stumble, perish, and vanish before You. I claimed Your Word that all the prayers has gone up to the Altar of Incense before Your Throne and that we find help in time of trouble. Jesus is standing there interceding for prayer requests that came before You, Father, Abba! Thank You for Jesus who is our High Priest interceded for us and be delivered in Jesus’ name we pray for the blood of Jesus covers all the requests, blessings, freedom and breathe in Your name. Amen!

4/26/14 – Paula Hardy - Pray for (her son) Dean Hardy's safe trip to Alberta and back home on Tuesday, 29th.

4/26/14 - Diana Kinder – I has been in and out of dentist and two times in E.R. for bleeding problems since having ten teeth pulled on Tuesday. I am on Lovenox & Warfarin. Please pray the bleeding will stop. There is nothing more the doctors can do. They say I have to wait for it to stop on its own. So tired of the taste of blood.

4/26/14 - Dorothy, God bless you for doing this. It's comforting when we know others are praying for us.  Again thank you. Love you my wonderful friend. D.

4/25/14 – Cindy Dively - Please pray for Tracy Hoye who us having a heart surgery right now for 5 to 6 hours today.   Thx!  Cindy

4/25/14 – Darlene Polson - Psalms 34:17 The righteous cry, and The Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles, I am praying in the blood of Jesus. Psalms 29:2 Give unto The Lord the glory due unto His name; worship The Lord in the beauty of Holiness. Psalms 147:1 Praise Ye The Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely...I pray in the blood of Jesus. Let's all say Amen and y'all are delivered I believe Jesus has heard.. Hallelujah! Love in Christ, Darlene

4/25/14 – Dorothy Callies – 12 pm - I just received a VP call from Janet that her roommate, Dianne Oppreicht, who loves to pray over the emails on prayer list, is in ER for swollen foot with a very bad infection since she is diabetic. She had heart failure which they put her on IV. They say that she is on critical list and has a very high risk. So let’s pray and trust God to handle this crisis situation. I’m not sure what God plan is for her. Be heal and live or what? It will take a miracle if she lives through it all. Just pray! Thank you!

4/25/14 – June Ault’s friend, Ann’s brother-in-law, Butch Reabold suddenly got a very bad stroke and want us to pray that God will heal him. He is a Christian.  Another prayer request for me is I have bladder problem. I need healing. Thank you for prayer. June.

4/24/14 – Lucy Schmidt – is traveling with four others from Florida and back to Wisconsin. She would like prayer of God’s protection on the road that they would arrive safely by Sat.

4/24/14 - Dale and Wilma Boyd - Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness to us. Please bless all those prayer requests. Thank you for hearing our prayers. In the name of Jesus, let all of prayers be answered. Bless you, Jesus! Amen! Dale and Wilma

4/22/14 – Carol Staples - I enjoyed those prayer request.  So I know what to pray for these people.  I need your prayer to give me strength to clean out my four boxes of paper work to be clean out.  They are old ones and need to be clean out. Any old papers will be put in the shredder  at my bank which they have it for nay one that needs to get rid of papers. Thanks for your daily devotions and etc.  I enjoyed reading them and helps me know how to pray for these people and your family.  God bless you abundantly.  Carol

No comments: