Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#6 April 22, Prayer Request and Answered

Psalm 102:2 “Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call, answer me speedily.”

4/22/14 – Tricia Borman from Minn - Hi Dorothy! This is Tricia from Minn here. PTL!  The Lord finally answer my prayer as my glaucoma pressure went down from 20 to 10.  Finally, the eye Dr is satisfied.  So now I don't have to go back until six to eight weeks ...  I have five different drops and one gel. It is crazy but it finally go down... smile PTL for answer. I have one another prayer request. Since April 12th my left knee has been in terrible pain. Last week wed. I went to my family Dr and I had x-rays done. Dr gave me pain medication  and refer me to see my past orthopedic -- he did my right shoulder surgery in 2009, also I saw him in 2010 for left knee issues at that time . The Ortho Dr looked at the new x-rays and compared them to 2010. He told me "u recently become 53 years old?” And I said yes.. He told me that my left knee is alike an 83 year old ... I have arthritis very bad. Tomorrow April 23, I will have MRI at 11 am in the morning on my left knee, then return to Ortho Dr on Friday May 2 at 8:45 am.  Pray for healing and that I won’t need a knee replacement.  As he feels strongly I will need this.  YIKES, I am trusting the Lord for this and thank u all for praying.. Tricia (deafblind)

4/22/14 – Peppy Stuckless from Windsor - I would love to have all of you pray for Tom Inches need Jesus in his heart that I believe he shall be saved in God's house. Thank you for prayer.
4/22/14 – Brenda Harness had request prayer to keep her job’s teaching at the school, but now she request prayer chain for our support in prayer for her. She said, “Tonight the school board will vote on whether to keep or terminate me due to a “less than stellar” work evaluation after losing my mom and son. The superintendent, who has not observed me, will recommend ending my contract with the school year end. The school board will vote on this when they go into executive (closed door) session about 8 or 8:30 pm tonight. I am not on the agenda to have permission to speak for myself. Please pray for my job and peace of mind. Love, Brenda.

4/21/14 - Veronica Nickerson - Hi Dorothy first of all I want to thank you for ministering to us  by sending "Manna" daily. Thank God for you!  Praise The Lord!  As I grow older I start having less energy & tired easily - please pray for me & my energy & wisdom to be added up to continue teaching the Bible Study  I want to help people understand the Bible  SMILE! Thank you for praying for me & others!  Blessings! 

4/22/14 – Dallas Bennewitz improve a little with his eczema, itches all over his body, but he needs complete healing so please continue to pray.

 4/22/14 – Dorothy Callies – Please continue to pray for those whose prayers has not been answered since March 2014. Please check it out from the first through fourth prayer requests and continue to quote God’s word over them. Thank you!!!

No comments: