Wednesday, April 2, 2014

# 3 April 2 Prayer List


PRAYER REQUEST LIST # 3 – April 2, 2014 by Dorothy Callies

Job 22:27 “You will make your prayer to Him, He will hear you …”
3/31/14 Michelle Bueche       Pray for me to grow strength in God and allowing Him use me as assistant teacher and my pastor to impact on deaf people by power of Holy Spirit because I feel like they are not taking serious. Also pray for my pastor to walk the certain, truth path where God bring her to point God wants her to be. Last of all, pray for me to be bold sharing people about God at my work. Thank you. I pray for u everything u need in ur heart to God, in Jesus' name, amen! Amen!
3/31/14 Tara         Good morning DOROTHY! I love getting your devotionals along with prayers ..GOD is so faithful  I sure could use prayer chain for my spiritual journey after unhealthy marriage relationship and best friend who interfere with our marriage ...my heart is torn. Pray for protection and safety for me and dogs :) as going thru divorce. Pray for continue strength and courage to get through this and give me guidance for the future plans. Plus pray and bless those people that their heart will turn to GOD and not continue to go devil path. The devil sure is evil and has turn those people heart black and away from GOD. It challenging what I am going through and know with help with GOD and Christians friends will conquer the Devil :) I KNOW I am not alone as God say never forsake or leave me so hanging on to that thought. Thank you for your prayers as greatly appreciated. In Jesus name. Tara
4/1/14   Melinda Gerstein--  success in Ph.D theology and need $2,000 to pay off my Ph.D tuition. I will hand in my Ph.D. thesis on April 21ST. Please pray for success. Anyone who wants to sponsor Melinda Gerstein’s tuition, make money order payment to Dominion College of Theology, Bishop Derrick M. Fitzpatrick, Stone Temple Church, 3622 W. Douglas Blvd, Chicago, Illinois 60623...In care of Melinda Gerstein’s tuition.

4/1/14 Shelly Quinn   Thank you Dorothy for your love through Jesus for wanting healing manifestations among deaf people. I am agreeing with you and know it is God's will to heal. He heals today. He is greater than sicknesses and diseases. Halleluiah! We continue to submit to Him and resist the devil (sicknesses/diseases) and he flees! Let us all behold Jesus who is the author and finisher of our faith. He so desires us well and healthy. We have been redeemed from the curse of the law (sickness) through Christ. Praise God for His incorruptible Word. I checked your website that you've provided above and wasn't able to get through. With a bit of surfing around, I found it... the correct address is http://deafprayerpartners.blogspot.com/. Eyes on Jesus and speaking Life, S.Q.
4/1/14  Dorothy Callies     Tony, my husband is taking a “deep tests” this morning for his lower back around the area of his kidney with cyst on top of it. It has been bothering him with pains. I pray that God either heal Tony or give wisdom to the family Doctor to know what to do. Thank you for prayers. Dot

No comments: