Friday, April 18, 2014

#5 April 19 Prayer Request & Answered List

#5 APRIL 19, 2014 - PRAYER REQUEST AND PRAYER ANSWERED.
Psalm 107:19-20 “They cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and He saveth them out of their distresses. He sent His word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”

4/19/14 – Dorothy Callies – On Thursday, April 17th, I become very sick early in the morning and I was not able to eat much and I stay in bed until 10:30 a.m. I watched TBN movie about Barabbas. I called June Ault on VP for prayer and she prayed. God spoke to her heart that I would be okay and I just need to take a nap. So I went back to bed and took a nap until 3 p.m. I was able to finish the Manna and send them out. I still need prayer for recovery and strength. Thank you for your marvelous prayers. God bless you real good.

4/19/14 - Diana Kinder - Praise Him for all the lovely ways you have served Him, thank you Dorothy. Prayer request: I will have 7 teeth extracted & 2 teeth surgically removed on Tuesday April 22nd. I am a Coumadin patient. Please pray for quick healing and no blood clot issues. I am so nervous. Love you all and thank you all too, very much. Diana Kinder

4/19/14 – Alice Hodgson – Yes we need prayer list. Fred Hodgson was in the hospital last week. He has problem with tinnitus badly, his body shaking badly and he could not walk so I took him to ER. The Doctor checked him and could do nothing with bad tinnitus and gave him calm medicines and told him to go home and see his family Doctor. Now Fred is okay, but still have tinnitus for life and he is learning to accept it. Need your prayer to calm him down. Thank you.

4/19/14 – Linda Jochems – Please pray for me to overcome my personal problems and be delivered through Jesus’ name. Amen. Thank you for prayers.

4/19/14 – Tricia Borman, Minnesota - I had second laser surgery on my left eye for glaucoma and the pressure did not come down low enough after the first one. Pray that this time the pressure goes down more and pray that my vision doesn’t change. I go back to Eye DR on April 21st. 2nd prayer request – On Wed, April 16, I went to see the Doctor about my left knee which had been in pain since April 12th. I am not sure what happened since it came on me suddenly. About five years ago I was told that I had almost no cartilage left as it was bone to bone and I would need knee replacement within a year. I began taking glucosamine over the counter pill that helps joints and my pain had been gone for over five years until last April 12th. Pray for Doctor’s wisdom what to do about my knee problem, whether or not to refer me to orthopedic or what. But most of all please pray for my healing. Thank you. Tricia.

4/19/14 - Dallas Bennewitz has problem with eczema all over his body. It itches so badly and he would scratch his arm until it bleed and blisters broke out his arms.

4/19/14 – Chris wants to continue to pray for her unspoken prayer request that God knows her needs.

#5 APRIL 19, 2014 - PRAISE GOD FOR PRAYER ANSWERED.
June Ault called me last April 16 to tell you that she was very surprised that she had all the energy to be able to do cleaning around her kitchen area that had not been cleaned for one and a half year. She said for me to tell you, praise God, He heard your prayers and she couldn’t believe how good she felt and was able to work all day which she doesn’t normally do. So thank you, prayer warriors for your prayers. It means a lot to me. June Ault.

Betty Jo Bennewitz called me to tell you that she wants to thank you and thank God for prayers because all the tests came out just fine and that her legs are just fine. She still has cold ankles and feet and the Doctor was not able to find the source of problem. Keep praying for complete healing. She mentioned Dallas’ prayer need above.


No comments: