Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#10 May 6, 2014 Prayer Requests & Praise Reports

Psalm 4:1 NCV, “Answer me when I pray to you, my God who does what is right. Makes things easier for me when I am in trouble. Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.”

Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, heal me and I shall be healed. Anoint me and I shall be anointed. Save me and I shall be saved. Glorify me and I shall be glorified. Defeat my enemies and he shall be defeated. I claimed the healing power and Jesus’ blood has cleansed my bodies and I am healed in Jesus’ name. I also, thank you Father for answering so many prayer requests and I know you will answer those in great need. You are glorified when we are healed. Your majesty is so great that we will praise You for wonderful deeds You have done. Amen!

Prayer Request:
5/4/14 – Dallas Bennewitz His eyes need complete healing because he is not able to see much. He cannot read and he is 81 years old. His eczema has improved a little. He needs complete healing.
5/4/14 – Betty Miller - I am from Canada. I am still not getting the answer from the Doctor or Er.  I have been to ER at least 15 times.   Please pray for me. Betty
5/4/14 – Barb Reu – Continue to pray for Deaf Women Anchor meeting on Saturday, May 17, 2014 at Naperville, Illinois that God will meet the need of the women from all over Illinois and Wisc, etc.
5/4/14 – Melinda Gerstein - Please pray that 2 organizations will send me the checks that belongs to me. Thank you for your prayer. Please continue to pray for my tuition expense to be paid for.
5/4/14 – Kurt Wilcox – Continue to pray his painful lower back. He needs a complete miracle.
5/4/14 – June Ault – She is doing good, but has other part of her body that needs healings.
5/4/14 – Jane and Joe – Continue to pray from prayer 4/8/14.
5/4/14 – Pippa White – Revival meeting for Edmonton, Canada was cancelled because James Parker’s family had emergency illness so please pray for his family.
5/4/14 – Karen Tidd, Beatrice Fitzpatrick, Kathryn McGillem, see prayer requests from 5/1/14

Praise Report:
5/4/14 – Tricia Bowman – Praise Report:  I want to thank you for praying for me that my left knee pain is so much better now since the doctor gave me cortisone shot. The pain was terrible for few days, but now it’s better. Thank you and keep praying for my recovery as well as for my vision to improve.
5/4/14 – Dianne Oppriecht – Praise Report: She has moved out of the hospital last week on April 29 to a nursing/rehab program to help her with exercise. Janet, her roommate said that her swollen leg has gone down to almost normal. She is improving, but still need prayer for complete recovery so she may be able to come home.
5/4/14 – Bob Guthierrez of Normal, Illinois – Praise Report: Bob testified last Sunday, May 4th that the surgery on both of his eyes has been successful and he was able to see clearly without wearing his eye glasses. Only thing he need is to buy reading glasses. He just turned 81 years old and is doing well. One thing, I noticed his limping leg. We could pray for that miracle for him to walk normal in Jesus’ name.
5/4/14 – Albert Jones of Bloomington, Illinois – Praise Report: Albert’s right eye continue to improve to where he wears eye glasses to start to read big print. He was able to read the Bible again. He had not been able to do that for a year. God is good. Prayer request: Pray for his left cataract eye for Doctor to work on his eye. He can’t see from his left eye.  
5/4/14 – Tony Callies – Praise Report: Tony’s lower back has improved a lot more from so much pain since March. His health seems to improve a lot more. Thank you for your prayer.
5/4/14 – John Braddy of Bloomington, IL – Praise Report: He testified last Sunday, May 4th that both of his eyes has improved a lot to where he could see without eye glasses except to read. He is 82 years old and he is doing well.
5/4/14 – Lucy Schmidt – Praise Report: She and her friends arrived safely from Florida to Wisconsin. Her break time at Florida has been a busy time for her. Many friends remember her ministry toward them and she has seen fruitful harvest from her 7 years living in Florida. She was amazed that many has improved in sign languages to where they in turn helped the deaf community. Testimonies from others that God had done wonderful works among them.
5/4/14 – Diana Kinder – Praise Report – See 4/30/14 – God is wonderful.
5/4/14 – Anne Potter – Praise report - Ina is in excellent health.

No comments: