Thursday, May 1, 2014

#9 May 1, 2014 Praise Report and Requests

Luke 4:38-39, NCV “Jesus left the synagogue and went to the home of Simon. Simon’s mother-in-law was sick with a high fever, and they asked Jesus to help her. He came to her side and commanded the fever to leave. It left her, and immediately she got up and began serving them.”

Prayer: Thank You Heavenly Father for reminding us that Jesus has given us the authority to speak the words against the sicknesses, and against the oppression of illnesses and commanded them to leave them alone. I plead the blood of Jesus washes all the diseases that are upon the bodies. Let the word of God healed them through Jesus’ name. Amen!

5/1/14 - Hi! My name is Karen Tidd.  I hope you do not mind me to send you email to request prayers.   I need prayer heal pains both feet.  Pray safe, trips this weekend.  I have long list of unspoken prayer.  I have struggle and other things would appreciate it!  Thank you! Karen.

5/1/14 – Beatrice Fitzpatrick - Ronald Mann, my brother has stent surgery on both kidneys this afternoon. He is doing fine, but left kidney is blockage! If not work to dissolve the stones, he may sent to IU Methodist at Indianapolis this Friday. Pray for him to get better so he will not go Indy. Bea.

5/1/14 – Kathryn McGillem – THREE NEED PRAYER REQUESTS: 1. MY MOTHER IS IN THE HOSPITAL, VERY SICK, FOOT INJURY. SHE IS BLIND AND VERY HARD OF HEARING. SHE IS 99 YEAR-OLD. NO WAY FOR ME TO TALK TO HER BECAUSE OF HER EYES BLIND. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER EYES TO SEE, I NEED TO TALK TO HER.  2. PRAYER FOR MY OLDEST SON HAVE PROBLEM WITH HIS LIVER AND KIDNEYS. HE NEED HEALING.  3. PRAYER FOR ME, I NEED JESUS TO HELP ME TO STOP SHAKE MY HEAD AND HANDS. THERE IS POWER, WONDERFUL POWER WORK IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS THAT HEAL OF ALL WHO BELEIVE. THANK YOU FOR PRAYER.  KATHRYN MCGILLEM

PRAISE REPORT: PRAISE THE LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYER

4/30/14 – Diana Kinder - Praise report: Yesterday, seen the dentist, after 8 days of bleeding he decided to close them up with 15 stitches. Today was my first day of no gum bleeding at all! So happy! I was able to drink and eat soft foods. But the battle's not over yet. Monday he is planning to take the stitches out. Prayers are still needed that no bleeding will come from them being out. Right now....I'm so thankful. During those 8 days of all that bleeding made me think of Jesus. All the pain He went through for us PLUS carry the cross on top of that. I had to walk up the stairs to my room very slow step by step with my eyes closed just so I wouldn't feel the pain AND I was not even carrying a cross! Wow, the little things we complain about. Jesus is my wonderful Lord.

4/30/14 – Anne Potter - Praise report... Ina went to the doctor this past Tuesday. Report from doctor was/is/will be excellent.  Jesus never changes!

No comments: