Friday, May 23, 2014

#15 May 23, 2014 Praise Report, Urgent Requests

5/23/14 – Dorothy Callies – I just want prayer partners to be aware that many others have send their respond to my crisis testimony and gave praises to God. If you want your name on praise and prayer list, let me know. Many thanks for getting involved.

5/22/14 – Dianne Oppreicht/Madison, WI – Praise Report: Dianne’s doctor send her home from the hospital since her legs are free from infections. Her legs are wrapped by bandages to tighten the swollen legs. It improved a little so continue to pray that her legs would become normal again in Jesus’ name. Amen! It was so good to see Dianne on VP once again.

5/22/14 – Ruth Eckstein/Normal, IL – Urgent prayer for Chris: She called on VP that her grandson-in-law, Chris has both lungs blockage the other day and then another phone call that he is now on life support. Ruth is not sure exactly what it does to Chris. It might be to open his lung to breathe since it didn’t say about his heart? But she really wants us to pray because she looks very concern.

5/22/14 - Karen Batts/Peoria, Illinois - Thank you for starting up these "Hot Line" Prayer Requests... Helps me to stay in tune with my Christians Brother and Sister whom I have no met. This bring the verses from II Corinthians 8:7-9. Vs 7 "But as you abound IN everything, IN faith, IN speech, IN knowledge, IN all diligence, and IN your love for us - see that you abound IN this grace also. Vs 8 I speak not by commandment, but I am testing the sincerity of your love by the diligence of others. Vs 9 For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.”  Every time I open Urgent Prayer Requests...I am becoming rich! My spirit become connect to those who have prayer requests and those who needs prayers. I am indeed rich! Thank you, Dorothy for encouraging us to support one another. God Bless You. (Dot: Your’ welcome)

5/22/14 - Diana Werner - What an awesome testimony! Thank you for sharing. I would like to tell you that my prayers have been answered! I asked you to post anonymously our dire financial situation. Finances have become even worse BUT my daughter and her husband offered us a permanent home with them & their children in Florida. Our son will come & help us have a moving sale to earn money for our travel from NJ to Fla. Everything is working out and I am so grateful for your prayer group and Manna and last but not least ALL GLORY TO GOD! With love, Diana (Dot: Their anonymous names were Jane & Joe from 4/8/14 prayer list)

5/22/14 - Darlene Polson/Texas - Wow that is so powerful testimony and your fervent prayer did drive Satan out... Let's shout God be the Glory!! Praises lift up to Jesus....In Jesus' name Amen! Love in Christ, Darlene

5/21/14 - Christine Loeffler/Reinig Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I thank you Lord for using Dot to have her ministry:  Daily Bread & prayer chains.  So many people who have health problems are crying to you for healing touch. You have a reason to heal each person in a different way.  Some may not receive immediate healing touch. They may not realize that You may be showing them other way the same way You did to me. If you want them to go through colon cleaning, proper food, & exercise, then show them the way. Pray that you would send someone in their life to show them how to take care of their health properly. I will quote what Dot shared about believe:  I believe in the Name of Jesus that you are the Healer. Nothing is impossible to you!   Thank you, Jesus, for hearing this prayer.  In the Name of Jesus.  Amen! Christine

No comments: