Saturday, May 10, 2014

#12 May 10, 2014 Psalm Words of Prayers & Praise

David, the Psalmist’s prayer: A prayer of the afflicted, when he is overwhelmed, and pour out his complaint before the Lord.

Psalm 102:1-3, KJV “Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline (bend down and hear) thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily. For my days are consumed like smoke, and my bones are burned as an hearth.” NCV: “Lord, listen to my prayer; let my cry for help come to You. Do not hide from me in my time of trouble. Pay attention (incline thy ear) to me. When I cry for help, answer me quickly. My life is passing away like smoke, and my bones are burned up with fire.” In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen!

Thanking God in advance that He has already answered prayer by faith:
Psalm 103:1-5, NVC, “My whole being, praise the Lord; all my being, praise His holy name. My whole being, praise the Lord and do not forget all His kindnesses. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He saves my life from the grave and loads me with love and mercy. He satisfies me with good things and makes me young again, like the eagle.” Wow! In Jesus’ name, we all agree with this prayers.  (My whole being means my whole life; my whole person, my whole body or my whole me). 

Amy Pringle, Indiana – I would love prayers for a job and also a part time job for Randy. I need a job as soon as possible, yes, but would love one where I could work with deaf people or where there would be people who know ASL. I worked in an all hearing environment for 16 years so it would be a nice change. God knows my heart and will open just the right one for me. :) Thank you! Amy

Brenda Harness -: Friends told me that their cholesterol medicine impaired their thinking, like the problems I have had. My doctor is letting me go off the cholesterol medicine for a month. Since I had a stroke in 2011, after a month, she will test my cholesterol. If it measures over 100, I have to be on medicine. If it is under 100, I will not have to be on it. I will change my diet some, and pray that my cholesterol will go low enough. My cholesterol last summer was 130. I don't know how difficult it is to change. Please pray that my cholesterol will be low enough. Brenda

Karen Lindsay - PRAY for my daughter Vicki Olson as she has the headaches. I want her to feel normal and free from headaches. Karen

The Verses and prayers are for all those number #11 through #1 whose prayers has not been answered yet. I look forward for the day that God will perform a miracle for you especially those with eyes damage to be restored. Thank you all for continue in prayers.

Dorothy Callies

No comments: